Tài liệu ôn thi THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh
Các em có thể tải tài liệu ôn thi THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh ở các link phía dưới. Tất cả các tài liệu ở đây đều được thầy cô giáo biên soạn chu đáo và uy tín. Được trang Tư vấn tuyển sinh ghi nhận từ nhiều nguồn. Hi vọng đây sẽ là một nguồn tài liệu quý giá để các em ôn tập và thi đạt kết quả cao nhất trong kỳ thi sắp tới.
1. Tài liệu 1 – Chuyên đề Ngữ Pháp Tiếng Anh: Chuyên-đề-Ngữ-Pháp.pdf (682 downloads)
2. Tài liệu 2 – Ngữ pháp và bài tập trắc nghiệm: TIENG-ANH.doc (345 downloads)
3. Tài liệu đọc hiểu môn Tiếng Anh: TÀI-LIỆU-ĐỌC-HIỂU.pdf (382 downloads)
4. Tài liệu môn Tiếng Anh – từ đồng nghĩa, trái nghĩa: Từ-đồng-nghĩa-trái-nghĩa.pdf (334 downloads)
5. 400 CÂU BÀI TẬP PHÁT ÂM CỰC HAY – CÓ ĐÁP ÁN : 400-cau-trac-nghiem-bai-tap-ngu-am-tieng-anh-cuc-hayco-dap-an_2.pdf (229 downloads)
6. 500 bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 11: Tuyển-tập-500-bài-tập-tiếng-anh-lớp-11-có-đáp-án.pdf (244 downloads)
BÀI TẬP MẪU
UNIT 1: THE HOME LIFE
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
1. A. hospital B. mischievous C. supportive D. special
2. A. family B. whenever C. obedient D. solution
3. A. biologist B. generally C. responsible D. security
4. A. confident B. important C. together D. exciting
5. A. possible. B. university C. secondary D. suitable
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each sentence.
6. Each of us must take ______ for our own actions.
A. probability B. ability C. possibility D. responsibility
7. These quick and easy _______ can be effective in the short term, but they have a cost. A. solve B. solvable C. solutions D. solvability
8. John is _______ only child in his family so his parents love him a lot.
A. a B. an C. the D. no article
9. According to the boss, John is the most _______ for the position of executive secretary. A. supportive B. caring C. suitable D. comfortable
10. She got up late and rushed to the bus stop.
A. came into B. went leisurely C. went quickly D. dropped by
11. Billy, come and give me a hand with cooking.
A. help B. prepared C. be busy D. attempt
12. Whenever problems come up, we discuss them frankly and find solutions quickly. A. happen B. encounter C. arrive D. clean
13. What are the _______ of that country? – I think it is some kinds of cheese and sauces. A. drinks B. beverages C. grains D. special dishes
14. Peter tried his best and passed the driving test at the first _______.
A. try B. attempt C. doing D. aim
15. Where is Jimmy? – He is ____ work. He is busy ____ his monthly report.
A. on / for B. in / about C. to / through D. at / with
16. With greatly increased workloads, everyone is _______ pressure now.
A. under B. above C. upon D. out of
17. We are not allowed _______ jeans at school.
A. wear B. to wear C. wearing D. worn
18. Sometimes I do not feel like _______ to my sibling about my troubles.
A. talk B. to talk C. talking D. talked
19. The worker was _______ his boss expected, so he was offered a raise.
A. more hard-working B. as hard-working than C. more hard-working than D. more hard-working as
20. John _______ a respectful and obedient student.
A. said to be B. is said C. is said being D. is said to be
21. I love _______ films but I seldom find time to go the cinema.
A. see B. saw C. seen D. seeing
22. In the last hundred years, traveling _______ much easier and more comfortable.
A. becomes B. has become C. became D. will become
23. In the 19th century, it _______ two or three months to cross North America by covered wagon.
A. took B. had taken C. had taken D. was taking